HSV current response to COVID19
HSV Health and Safety:
The below RIVM guidelines have been put in place due to the recent Covid-19 outbreak and are subject to change. We want to ensure that the children, parents and staff are safe by doing the following:
- The key focus areas are social distancing, hygiene and staying alert to symptoms of colds and flu
- Social distancing where possible – no handshakes or hugs
- No parents allowed in the school building. By appointment only
- Children use more entrances/exits
- Minimise adults working in the building and working at a safe distance.
- Fewer children on the playground at any one time
- Movement around school kept to a minimum
- More cleaning/disinfecting – tables, chairs, floor, toilets, toys, resources
- More handwashing
- More regular cleaning toys and resources available to children
- Masks and gloves and sanitiser available for staff and visitors
- No shared birthday treats, for the time being.
- Children and adults with any symptoms of colds and flu not allowed in school/are sent home
Please find the HSV COVID-19 Protocol here.